|To add the Windows 10 "Snipping Tool" to your taskbar for easy access, follow the steps below:
- Click the magnifying glass icon in the lower left corner of your screen, which will open the search menu. Begin typing the word "snipping" (without the quotation marks) in the search area, like in the screenshot below.
- As you type, the results will appear on top.
- Right-click on the best match of "Snipping Tool", then choose "Pin to Taskbar":
- You'll now have a tiny little icon for the Snipping Tool that will always be visible on your screen. You can click and drag that icon over towards the left, where you may already have other icons, if you'd like.
- To use the Snipping Tool, simply click the icon to open it, and click the "New" button, and drag a rectangle around the area you want to capture, then "paste" it into another document or email!